It is an honor to receive an award from a blogger I admire and look up to!
Thank you so much Michelle! I hope to aspire to your level of blogging one day!
Now I get the honor of passing this award on to 15 other bloggers! It will be hard to choose because there are so many that I love, adore, and admire. There are a few rules for those who receive the award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include a link back to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have discovered recently or follow regularly
- Nominate the bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (include a link back to your award post)
- In your post, tell others (readers and those you nominated) 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
1) I have been married to my awesome husband (Disney Daddy) for almost 12 years. Most people don't realize our age, or how long we have been married, since we only have 1 kid and he is only 2.5. I am so grateful to have him as my eternal companion. Especially since he loves Disney as much as I do.
2) I am a photographer. I made a tough decision last year to take a break from photography as I recently started school full time. However, I have had a lot of requests for sessions, so I found out I am not as "retired" as I thought I was.
4) I used to play a lot of instruments. I played piano and violin mostly (and for the longest amount of time) but also learned to play viola, cello, bass, and a little bit of guitar. I thought I wanted to be an orchestra teacher when I was younger. Than I wanted to be a choir teacher, because oh yeah, I was also in 2 school choirs every year from 8th grade on.
5) I hope to one day visit all 50 states with Disney Daddy. We have a map we color in when we have actually visited a state and done something there. Driving through it does not count. So far we have quite a few of the western united states colored in, but we need to color in the other side. Only problem- not every state has a Disney related attraction!
6) I have about 2 fast food places I will eat at. I am not a fast food fan. That is right, not all big people like fast food. I think it is gross for the most part.
7) You all know I love Disney, but I have never been to any other Disney vacation besides Disneyland. We have plans to go to Walt Disney World one day, and we do plan on doing a cruise as well, but as of right now, Disneyland is my only area of expertise (so I am super grateful for my facebook admin Kristen who handles the WDW side of things).
And now- my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Shaped By Grace
- One Creative Mama
- Violet Imperfection
- Artsy~Fartsy Mama
- A Girl and A Glue Gun
- One Artsy Mama
- The Things Robyn Can Do
- The Benson Street
- Practically Functional
- Pincushion Creations
- Love and Laundry
- Free Time Frolics
- Maybe I Will
- It's Overflowing