But I must say, I have changed my tune over the years. Now we almost always buy a Disney balloon during our vacation. Here are my top 5 reasons to buy a Disney Balloon.
- They keep kids entertained while waiting for things like parades.
- They replace them if something goes wrong with your balloon. Not many places will replace your balloon for free if it deflates, etc. But Disney will. It doesn't matter if it is Day 1 or Day 5, if it deflates or pops during your vacation, simply take it to any balloon vendor and they will replace it for FREE!
- They are great at identifying your stroller. I thought we had a pretty unique stroller, until we went to Disney... Tying a balloon to your stroller helps it stand out in the stroller parking so you can find yours much easier.
- It makes it easier to spot others in your party. If it is crowded, and you separate, say to send Dad for fastpasses while you walk around Main Street, Dad can find you a lot easier if he can look for a specific Mickey colored Balloon in the air.
- They are filled with magic helium. Seriously! If you are able to bring it home, these things will be floating for weeks, maybe even months after your trip.
What other reasons would you add to the list of why someone should buy a Disney Balloon?