Well, before we begin interviewing other blogs, I thought I would share what is in my Disney bag with all of you.
We take a backpack/potty training bag to the park normally, but this next trip it will be staying in the stroller and I will be using my new purse (pictured above) to carry things when we are walking around and in line.
I am definitely someone who "over prepares" because I have a slight anxiety issue. We also have a toddler with health issues that are unique, so I have special things to take into consideration there.
One unusual thing that we have in our bag that isn't pictured above is liquid band-aid. We prefer it over moleskin.
So, I wanted to break down what is in my bag for you and explain why on some things.
- Disney Autograph Book- either one I made or that was purchased in the park.
- Ziplock Bags- these have so many great uses, so I always have some with me in the park. You can read 10 reasons to take these handy dandy bags HERE.
- Wristlet- this holds our park tickets, IDs, cash, and also my point and shoot camera and phone can fit in it as well.
- Water Bottle- Waiting in line is a great time to make sure kids get hydrated but the free ice waters aren't the best for going on rides, so we take water bottles for that purpose.
- Extra Clothing- I have a newly potty trained toddler. Accidents happen.
- Sunscreen- Even when it is cloudy out it is really easy to get sunburned
- Hygiene Items- Deodorant (in case we feel we need to add some) and hand sanitizer. My son is immune compromised due to medical treatments he has received so the sanitizer is a must.
- Point and Shoot Camera
- OTC Meds and Eye Drops- we always have a headache/pain medicine, eyedrops, and then I usually carry Zantac with us as well.
- Ponytail Holder and Chapstick- the ponytail holder is for if I need to pull my hair back, find a way to wrap a blanket around the Goof at night during Fantasmic (and get it to stay) and so much more. Chapstick, I always try and have a chapstick that also has sunscreen in it.
- Snacks- I normally do not take candy. I just happened to have candy in the house when I took this picture. We like to take dehydrated fruit, crackers, dry cereal, etc. A few snacks go in our "line bag" because kids (and Disney Daddy) always seem to realize they are hungry when we are in line.
When we head to security, we love our Ergo Backpack we use because it unzips all the way around is easy for security to look in. It can also be attached to our Ergo Baby Carrier, so it is easy to use while wearing the Goof. We haven't taken my new bag through security yet, so we will see how that goes this next visit.
So now you know what I have in my Disney Bag! Hope that maybe I have given you a few ideas, or if nothing else, gotten you excited to see what other Disney Bloggers have in their Disney bags.